Monday, September 21, 2009

weekends part II....

the weekend was a great success, but I am bit tired today...Friday we ended up at the Boathouse for the 2009 Annual Gala...there was a silent auction, live music and tasty food...we stayed for a few hours and then got dragged down to the meatpacking district with our friends (Miss Scotland 2009 and Fashion Model of the Year for Scotland)...we ended up at Avenue - where we danced the night away...who knew- they served food there as welll??? piggy little me was very happy..haa...we end up having grilled cheese panini's and delicious fries..after all the partying at Avenue- Gary and I ended up at 1Oak..we danced a bit and then shortly realized that we had to be up in a few hours for a drive out to Long Island, so we called it a night...Saturday, I awoke not feeling my best, but put my game face on for a Great Gatsby meets Eyes Wide Shut party out in Centre Island,Long Island..Saturday evening, we felt drawn in many directions, so we spent some time at the Gatsby party, a Surprise birthday party and a friend's get together...on Sunday, we decided - we both need to take it easy for the next few weekends..on a lighter and brighter note, I begin volunteering today for the Fresh Air Fund as a fall tutor..I am very excited to meet my student..I hope it is a great week for everyone..ciao..

No comments:

Post a Comment